View Single Post
Old 07-13-2008, 05:04 PM   #3321
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
I discussed this earlier as well, but you aren't including the other part of my discussion from before which is that not all spawn know who each other are and some spawn actions are not as much against villagers as trying to identify other spawns, bring back the overlord, etc. So the other thing you have to consider is if Telle or LSG were infested, if the other spawn even knew it.

I'm near certain that Telle was acting in concert with someone - the description of her actions does not suggest a spawn acting alone on an attack. I just got the Padawan instead of the Jedi when picking who to follow.

So unless you have another interpretation of my PM, Telle was communicating N2 which means that at least two spawn (and likely three) knew exactly what they were doing with their votes on D3.

LSG - not as clear-cut, but it would be unfortunate indeed for her to have been human before we went out and for both of us to have produced such a lousy result. LSG could also have slid into the Council with the death of Telle if she was not there previously. Also, the Spawn Queen has the ability to make herself known to other Spawn. I'm not sure how this acts in terms of communication, but it does provide the ability for a spawn outside the council to follow someone's lead.

In short, I think we have lessons to learn from these votes. I'm 100% convinced of this with Telle and pretty certain of LSG as well based on how that vote went down.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote