View Single Post
Old 07-13-2008, 06:22 PM   #3333
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Telle was moving between rooms, but she seemed to be focused elsewhere, looking for something, concentrating at times. I don't know what stock to put in her wandering, but the seeking and concentrating were concerns that were not alleviated by her response.

If she was alone on an attack, I would expect to see her targeting an opponent, launching an attack, whatever. Not seeking and concentrating. If you accept that she was part of a coordinated action N2 then the vote on D3 has meaning.

If we are going to swap "Unaware Spawn" suggestions, I would be happy putting my track record this game against yours. I was cleared later in the game, I drove for outing a Spawn when you wanted to ignore them as they continued converting, and you are trying to tell us not to attach meaning to the votes up to this point. In fact, the only reason I don't think you Duked me on Day 2 is that it would have opened you up for mutiny. See how two can play at the (semi) baseless accusation game?

I still don't see your explanation for Telle's wandering around as joining an attack.. Based on previous spawn game experience.. to join in on an attack, there is no wandering around looking for something involved...

From where I sit, you seem instead of being happy that we got two spawn, seem to be trying to legitimize your "goodness" by promoting ideas that would then clear you even if those examples you give don't seem to support the facts you give. I could use the same example of me "pushing" for a lynch of LSG where you were more than happy pushing people elsewhere as a similar example.. however I fully believe LSG was pretty much the same unknown spawn entity to the spawn council that Telle was.

Instead like I previously mentioned, I feel pretty good what I accomplished as captain this game thus far, helping keep us focused on the main mission of getting off of the planet. Now we are in space, I'm fully eager to help try to catch spawn.. but almost every arguement you have made (whether trying to encourage the replicant to not clear Path earlier on, to trying to convince people to vote Render -instead- of Telle previously even though Telle had better odds) just doesn't sit well with me.

At this point, once the slaves are dead, I don't know that I am as important as many other roles such as the doctors, so I very well may risk a mutiny to see if my gut is right about you.. but the main reason I haven't duked you so far was because I was trying to give you a benefit of the doubt based on percentages.. The further you appear to be pushing some other agenda of self-promotion goes however, the less tolerant I get.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote