View Single Post
Old 07-16-2008, 11:58 PM   #35
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by muns View Post
I still have to drop guys, and I havent done much to regret yet, except not take a few deals from the start. DC got me on one the other day....... All of those guys but 3 would have stayed on my AAA roster of above, so lesser talented guys would have been cut..... I didnt deal my single A roster over if thats what you thought... Im done though..... and just to clear the air in case anyone thinks anything I still got love for Chief, looking out for the league is all fine and dandy by me

Yeah, DC's pulled off some good deals, and got his expansion team right back in contention. I no longer trust him farther than I can throw him.

Fair enough, long as you know it's not a "muns and Chief" issue for me, it's a potential league issue. If this is how we'll do it, I am sure I will adjust and start working on a 15-player offer to LBI or Baltimore.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote