Thread: Stalls
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2008, 07:03 AM   #411
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

OK, so I just had a bizarre experience perfect for this thread.

I'm one of few people who get to the office before 8am, so usually when I go into the bathroom before 8, I'm the first one in and have to turn the lights on. So this morning I go in about 15 minutes ago, flip the lights on, and take the closest stall to the door. Except I notice a smell that suggests someone has taken a dump recently. But the lights were off, so I was a bit confused. Then I realized someone was in the stall next to me (it's the handicapped stall, so I can't see feet without making a concerted effort, but I hear noise). Apparently someone has been sitting in the bathroom with the lights off. After 3 minutes, he gets up and leaves, without a flush or washing his hands.

So...WTF just went on? Did someone else take a dump even earlier, and this guy just wanted some alone time in the dark which I ruined, so he left? Or did he finish the job before I came in and left without washing up? Or did he beat me by a millisecond and not even get started, then left to find another bathroom where he could be alone in the dark? And if so, then what about the smell that was clearly in the air?

That was really, really strange.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote