View Single Post
Old 07-26-2008, 10:30 AM   #511
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Location: Caught somewhere between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace...
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliegirl View Post
What is scaled down? If you haven't played RB previously, would you notice the difference?

I'm thinking of getting this for our Wii, we have GH3 already and my son loves it, he wants a 360 so he can have RB, but if it's any good on the Wii, it'd be significantly cheaper to buy it that way. Any reviews/opinions would be great!

Thanks to my parents giving my son a very early birthday present, we now have Rock Band for Wii. We are all loving it...I was psyched about playing drums, but have NO talent for them, so I've been elected lead singer. My son is a "guitar god" (his words, not mine) from GH3, so he's staying with that, and my husband, who was very skeptical and had no interest in playing, is excited about being our drummer.

I'm kind of bummed there is no downloadable music, but really don't think we would have been getting a 360 anytime soon...between the cost, and the issues with the red ring of death, it just wasn't something we were really considering. And I've already put the track pack on our gamefly queue...it's "low availability", but it'll take us a while to get through the original disc anyway.

Overall...two thumbs WAY up for Rock Band!
oliegirl is offline   Reply With Quote