View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 02:38 PM   #11
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
I'm not surprised I'm on this list for some people. I would love if they could say what it is that makes me wolfie, as I've changed my game in the past and it appears that I need to do so again, though I'm not sure how.

And to answer the question: Lathum. He always seems to be manipulating the discussion, rather than just participating in it.

I think your answer about Lathum is the same answer I would give about you. The reason I have difficult times with you is that I feel often you throw out arguements that are 180 degrees opposite of my own view on things, especially on day 1. Most recent example I can give is the most recent small game I ran. Throwing Lathum out there as a possibly lynch candidate just because he is Germany seemed more like a good way to possibly get your own self lynched moreso than Lathum. For me I understand day 1 votes are random, so the way you frame your day 1 vote randomness at times just sits wrong with me I guess.

I by no means want to discourage anyone from contributing, as I feel there are too many people who play UtR for my tastes anyways.. which is why I purposely started trying to avoid day 1 votes for you as I often found myself in situations where the person I had the worst gut feel about on day 1 was you for whatever theory or thought that was tossed out for that game.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote