View Single Post
Old 08-02-2008, 04:18 PM   #85
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Cloud View Post
I've been letting the AI manage my player moves since last year. I prefer it that way, because I noticed in my solo league that if a player isn't doing well, the AI will make subtle changes, especially if you work with the player preferences and tell the game who you don't want moved into certain spots, etc. It happened once or twice last year, too where a guy was brought up and swapped with another guy during mid-season, ironically a middle reliever. I think it was Medina again then too. I don't remember tho.

Nothing sinister here.

If the AI makes subtle changes to the rest of our rosters when we're going through, it should be allowed to make them to you as well. No one should be on AI here during the season (or everyone should--we should all be the same, so that our own actions with the roster and lineups and what not are what is being judged, and all would be affected by "game effects" the same).

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote