View Single Post
Old 08-03-2008, 08:42 AM   #1
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Location: Caught somewhere between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace...
A question for the WW community

I really hate to create more drama here, Radii did enough of that in his thread on OT. However, I also don't want to stay where I am not wanted. So I'm posing this to the ww community...is it OK with you if I stay and continue to play?

I have talked to radii privately and told him I will not post on OT anymore. I am not happy about what he did, what happened in our marriage and after it is private. And as I said, we ALL have things in our past we are not proud of. He told his side of the story though, and every story has two sides. This is not the place to tell my side, because, quite frankly, it's no one's business. I'm a good person, a good mother, a good wife, and a good friend. The people who know me in real life know that. And the people in my life who know the whole story all have stood by me through it all and are still my friends today. He painted a very negative picture of me though, and I will totally understand if you don't want me around. So, whatever you decide I will abide by.