View Single Post
Old 08-03-2008, 05:00 PM   #21
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Location: Caught somewhere between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace...
I appreciate the replies everyone, and I especially appreciate your honesty and your willingness to let me stay. And I am going to stay. However, I am going to take a break...I think it would be best to let things die down before I try to play in a game.

This has turned into a "he said, she said" thing - more of a "she said" than anything, and I could change that, but I'm not going to - because it's not worth it, and because I've moved on. I really do enjoy playing here, and hate to back out of a game, but I think it's for the best right now. For me and for the community as well.

So I'm going to PM Jackal and back out of his game, and I am fairly sure SL will be backing out too. He's very upset at what's gone on the past few days and at my recommendation he's stayed away from the board this weekend. I'll keep an eye on the games, you'll probably see me lurking around and keeping up...not sure how long I'll sit on the sidelines, but when I do return, I really hope everyone can put this in the past, where it belongs and where it should have stayed.

And if anyone ever has a problem with me playing in a future game, or even one person says "if Olie is going to play then I won't", I'll back out that game. The last thing I want to do is make anyone uncomfortable or feel that I am casting a dark light on the game/community.