View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008, 03:58 PM   #2720
Flasch186
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arles View Post
Hey, I think it's real smart for Obama. But, to call out McCain for a debate on these issues right after declining his challenge to have more debates is akin to yelling at someone and taunting him while quietly asking your friends to hold you back.

You've pegged me. I have no ability to look at things neutrally. Maybe one day I'll be able to separate the politics from everything and be as unbiased as you are. Well, it gives me something to strive for atleast.

you said it.

Arles, theyre having a debate and if you trust the rules as stated than it's closer to what you desire than youre willing to admit so you can staunchly stand in your corner. I however will continue to look at things as fairly as possible. As an example, I have no problam with a government attorney defending the governor on Alaskan tax dollars, until I hear otherwise that's what that attorney is supposed to do. Wow, Arles, can you believe it? Ability to see things from a neutral standpoint. When you stop the spin perhaps you'll be able to too.

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote