View Single Post
Old 09-21-2008, 02:07 AM   #192
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Penalty 7 comes immediately, Ashanti offsides. It's now they show some plays I didn't see the previous week. They start diving up the middle, which is a smart thing for them. We had been ignoring it all game, since they hadn't shown they ran a play that way. They gain 9.

They try it again, only to fumble, which is #6's 2nd of the game. Carlos recovers.

Carlos turns around and gets 2 on a sweep. I reluctantly call time out with 30 seconds left after actually gaining yards. I think we are ready to move the ball and decide to gamble, despite being near my own endzone. We call 24 pass. Tons of stuff go wrong, with it ending in an interception. Stupid me.

They take over on our 10 and score 2 plays later. They miss the 2pt kick. 18-6.

They finish out the half with a kickoff, which is deep and between my 2nd and 3rd row. I had moved Carlos into the 3rd row with Bryce for this game, since they always kick it deep. Bryce takes the ball and runs sideways for our sideline, but doesn't get a yard.

That's the half. I felt like we were playing not to lose on offense that 2nd quarter. It repeats itself in the 2nd half.

Last edited by Poli : 09-21-2008 at 02:09 AM.
Poli is offline   Reply With Quote