View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 10:28 AM   #106
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeVic View Post
Even with the main characters that stayed, Willow had significant changes. Err I guess the others didn't really, but I found them interesting anyway. I liked the secondary characters a lot too. Spike, Faith, and Anya were probably all up there in terms of my fav characters.

I totally agree. They did enough each season to shake things up a bit in terms of character without straying too far from what made it great. Until the end, of course, when things sort of fell apart. The only secondary character I never really liked was Dawn. I was really warming up to Tara. And then she got killed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeVic View Post
In Heroes, I think they need to maybe say bye to some of the characters for awhile. Would it be that hard to not see Nikki/Jessica/whatever her name is now for season 3?

While I think Heroes could certainly use some culling, I am one of the few who actually likes Nikki/Jessica/whatever her name is, simply because she's really hot and one of the better actors on the show.

I know they can never get rid of Peter, but he'd be my choice. He's a horrible actor, the character hasn't been that interesting since around the mid-point of Season 1, and he's powers are just too inconsistent.

Parkman would be a good choice. That said, his power is pretty cool and I really liked what they did with his father last season. It was one of the few things that worked.

I think Mohinder has definitely run his course, too. And Maya.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote