View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 10:49 AM   #1
hoopsguy
General Manager

WW LXXXIII Marvel Universe - Game Over! Rebel victory!

Contact info - hoopsguy1154 (AIM) and TyrithofMuse (AIM).

Start date for this one is targeted at Monday, October 6th.

A couple of unconventional things going on here with sign-ups for this one:

1.) I'll need to know what character you want to play. I'm more than happy to help with suggestions for people who are not well versed in comics. However, it helps me if you can give some kind of ideas about what kind of character you want to play - either "super powers" or some kind of "WW role" correlation. Requests should be limited to the Marvel universe, since it is the setting for this game (no Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, etc)

For those of you who submitted requests earlier, you can either stick with those characters or go with someone new. Maybe you've had second thoughts, maybe the rules suggest that there is a more optimal play ... I'm absolutely fine with you switching to someone else if you want to do that. But I need a PM, one way or the other, letting me know who you will play.

Once I post a hero/villain, I hope that you will stay with the person out of respect to other players who might have wanted to take the person you choose but will have to instead pick someone else.

2.) You should PM me (and Tyrith) with the character you will be playing. Don't post it in the thread, unless you want to advertise this information. At the start of the game you will receive a PM that tells you the sign-in information for the FOFC/OS account created for your character. There will be a PM waiting for the character that describes his character, faction, and whatever other important game information is required to get going. All posts in the thread, beginning on Day 1, should be done using this name.

Example - Solecismic signs up to be Thor, I'll PM him at start of game with the name/password for the "Thor" FOFC/OS account.

3.) I'll update the player list with the list of registered heroes/villains, not with the actual FOFC names

4.) All PMs to moderators, including the initial sign-up stuff, should go to both me and Tyrith. We will be co-moderators. People who played the last version of this game know that there are a bunch of moving parts and I'm not smart enough to keep track of them all by myself.

I'll add additional items to this "sign-ups" post as they come up.

Last edited by hoopsguy : 10-20-2008 at 09:29 PM. Reason: added AIM info for both moderators
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote