View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 10:16 PM   #49
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Its not like my team's 1 ring of collective 130 or 140 something years worth of futility is anything great. The Chicago Bears more than make up for my Falcons.. and don't even compare my Hawks to the Bulls.

My futility as a fan goes so far that my hometown hockey team left 27 years ago and now is only rooted for by people who live in some eskimo land!

Well, with the Angels' largely successful recent run, and the Ducks and UCLA basketball as good as they are, I admit my teams have had at least some success. And if I were of a mind to, I have the Lakers and Dodgers around, too (no, I don't have USC, I can't stand them).

But I am a Clippers fan first (in basketball), and everyone knows about them. I was a diehard Rams fan before they betrayed us fans here, so I have that negative. And UCLA football is huge for me, and they are constantly in a state of suck.

So it's not all golden.

Oh yeah, on my Galaxy can't even win with Beckham, and my Boro in the EPL can't seem to compete with the big boys.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote