View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 10:49 AM   #153
Vision
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorX View Post
I agree with Vision Eric. I think that with my demonstrated history of being able to find fellow mutants, as well as my telepathic talents, I am perhaps the ideal candidate for this mission. I also have other talents that may lead to the mission being successful. You are quite welcome to stay behind old friend, and I shall handle this on my own, along with your progeny, as well as perhaps several other members whose talents lead them to believe that they would be able to assist in capture missions (perhaps great strength to aid Pietro's blinding speed)?

Perhaps your great talents even include peering into my android mind, Professor? I was also thinking that Magneto would be excellently suited to joining with the Surfer and myself to undo the machinations of the Great Devourer.

Pietro would indeed be excellent support for your mission, Charles, as would my former love, the Scarlet Witch, if she's of a mind to join with you. Colossus, though...

I believe one of Colossus' raw power and indestructibility would find himself of great use with us as we confront Galactus.

Another concern, though, is this quick movement toward aligning old mutant friends together in one team, with one mission. An argument could be made that this calls into question the truest allegiance of one or more individuals seeking this path. Align with only mutants, at the expense of the greater good which is the rule of Apocalypse? It bears consideration...