View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 07:58 AM   #430
Mimic
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
2) Those that had the worst performances, was it also energy driven? As was mentioned one of our prelates ordered an unprepared member to the team at a late date, and without any chance to put in orders otherwise, I assume the default expenditure of 1 energy point resulted in a poor performance on their part?
Very good analysis Reed. It was more than likely my fault that I ordered Beast to go with them when I should've done it earlier in the day; however, I was waiting on a response from Magneto or Charles which I never received.

That being said, I would guess that it was at random who piloted the ship. Hank said that he was overwhelmed by a psionic force and that was why he had trouble landing. Did the landing affect the mission in the long run? Probably not, as Jean and Emma were fighting to keep the psychic presence at bay and they seemed to be ineffective in fighting the humanoids.

I agree Magneto comes off as being good in this mission. I will take my magnifying lens off him but keep an eye on Xavier.

Can someone clarify whether you were fighting towards the mutant or defending your position? Based upon Beast and Jean's descriptions, they seem to differ in that regard.
Mimic is offline   Reply With Quote