View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 06:27 PM   #647
Beast
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocolypse View Post
We are disappointed in the lack of success in the last mission. We expect success in the next outing. Remember my subjects that we may determine not to have a death today with no ill effect, so be careful with whom you attack. I expect an attack from all however, as it does not do us good to recieve less energy back.

Forgive me my Lord Apocalypse, but I feel it my duty to you and to my comrades in this undertaking, but I, in an effort to gain a comprehensive understanding of all the events currently surrounding us, gained a clarification from our GMs regarding the daily demise mechanic.

Someone will perish every day. Even if no attacks have been perpetrated in this public environment, the member of your followers that is, at the conclusion of the days' events, the possessor of the lowest vitality will die.

Taking that fact into consideration, I believe it may be more prudent to focus our collective attentions on someone that appears to be neglecting their duty to you.

If we draw the logical conclusions from the unsuccessful attempt to detain the mutant, some of the component persons of that force will have suffered damage to their constitution. As such, the inadvertant side effect of dispersing our public attacks could be the unexpected death of someone who has already demonstrated their willingness to do whatever is necessary to promote and expand your reign

vote iron fist
Beast is offline   Reply With Quote