View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 07:56 AM   #768
EmmaFrost
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
In addition to the Standard Attack/Defense powers, a player may exercise one, and only one, of the following actions over the course of the day/night cycle:
- Special Attack/Ability: every player has at least one option that falls under this category.

Once a player has committed to one of these four actions they become ineligible for the other three. So if a player is participating in a mission they are not eligible for guard actions, Galactus actions, or using a Special Attack/Ability.

Many characters will have powers that can be used during the Night Cycle. This includes the "minority" force, who have the option to execute a night kill during this phase. Note that the night kills take energy, just like any other activity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDoom View Post
Lastly there are those who did not join a mission. The killer of Dr. Strange must have come from these, no? I can vouch for my absence on affairs of Apocalypse. What of the rest?

The instructions provided to us do seem to indicate this but are not completely clear. If the traitors ability to kill does count as a Special Ability then this seems to be the case. However if this is the case what is to prevent everyone commiting to the Galactus Mission, thus staving off the ability of the traitors to target our numbers at night. Admittedly this also means that none of our numbers would be able to expend themselves searching for traitors but that seems a price worth paying if they are not able to attack us at night. I presume that this cannot be the case
EmmaFrost is offline   Reply With Quote