View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 08:04 AM   #772
EmmaFrost
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
The forces of Apocalypse are gathered into a large meeting chamber at the start of the day. Mr. Sinister addresses the throng.

"The EurAsia forces have designed a 'peace keeping' solution that they are calling 'Sentinels' to defend their borders. These Sentinels are enlarged robots who maintain complex databases on each of us, and they are programmed to kill us on site. As a strictly defensive measure, this is not acceptable. It could be considerably worse if they were to launch these monstrosities against us directly. We will strike now, before the project is completed. Beware intervention from the rebellion, who may seek to use this distraction to keep us from rooting out their numbers."

Deadline for this mission is 3:30 PM CST.

I fear my powers are not suited to this mission, involving as it does, mindless autonotoms. It would seem this mission is best suited to the heavy hitters in our group, although some telepathis assistance may be required should the rebels seek to hinder the mission's progress through that channel. Following the failure of the previous mission and the consequent benefit to the rebellion I suggest that this mission should take priority over the mission to stave off Galactus on this day.
EmmaFrost is offline   Reply With Quote