View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 10:38 AM   #856
Vision
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorX View Post
[ooc] busy morning [/ooc]

If it is determined that a telepath might add the mission against the Sentinals, I am happy to pledge my service there today. The lack of a mission and my attack yesterday means that I could devote more than standard energy to the mission. Or I could rest and continue to build energy for a more suitable mission.

Charles, bear with me on this because I don't know a great deal about the powers of Emma Frost, Jean Grey, or yourself, except as an observer, and by your reputation as mighty telepaths.

My opinion, though, is that none of the three of you are likely to be well suited for stopping Galactus. Barring Jean harnessing the Pheonix Force, of course, if that is something she is currently able to do.

And as mutants, I know that you have all had run-ins with the Sentinels for decades, however my belief is that we have enough brute-strength types among us that we can throw into this mission.

In finding the subversives among us, however, I would surmise that you three would reign supreme with your particular talents. Would you agree that it might be best for those with the faculties for it, stay behind and use their abilities to seek enemies?