View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 04:26 PM   #135
Senator
FOFC's Elected Representative

Had a good scrimmage last night against the 3-1 Longhorns. We really are coming together on the defensive side of the ball. Much better. But, Tyler not only will miss this game (QB, CB) because of the LSU game, he was goofing off and hurt his foot. Out 10 days. So, we won't even see our star QB until game day in 2 weeks.

We will try and find an answer at CB this Thursday. Ryan and Austin don't have it. Garret might, just because he hits so hard, but fails to wrap up. Maybe he slows down the sweep so Jack can get over and help from DE.

Offense, we are not pulling Jack, but moving him to power tackle so he can go toe to toe with the dirtiest coaches son in the league, #13. This kid needs to be taught a lesson, and Jack will do it.

Highlight from Game 4.

"i have seen chris simms play 4-5 times in the pros and he's very clearly got it. he won't make a pro bowl this year, but it'll come. if you don't like me saying that, so be it, but its true. we'll just have to wait until then" imettrentgreen

"looking at only ten games, and oddly using a median only, leaves me unmoved generally" - Quiksand
Senator is offline   Reply With Quote