View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 05:22 PM   #139
muns
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
when in Rome, as they say. the way i normally like to run my team and the way most everyone else runs their team are 2 different things. i'm not gonna handcuff myself when one team makes 10 trades a day and others look for loopholes. i wanna win just as much as the next guy. as long as its legal i'll do what it takes to win.

While I can respect much of what you say here, some of the changes we are going through are directly related to you.

You talk an awful lot of shit, havent backed it up, and for whatever reason continue to talk an awful lot of shit. How about just being quiet till you finally do something????

Then you talk about "ineptitude" earlier in this thread and then say "as long as its legal youll do whatever it takes to win".

The problem with that is that Crawfords contract was voided because instead of reading the rules around here you are to busy flapping off.

You also have a SP on your team that I stayed quiet about that also has an illegal contact but I wanted you to keep him this year so that you couldnt complain that I didnt want to face you with him yada yada yada.....

Feel free to take a look at SP Vallis and his deal..... If thats not "ineptitude"......
muns is offline   Reply With Quote