View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 05:32 PM   #140
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by muns View Post
While I can respect much of what you say here, some of the changes we are going through are directly related to you.

You talk an awful lot of shit, havent backed it up, and for whatever reason continue to talk an awful lot of shit. How about just being quiet till you finally do something????

Then you talk about "ineptitude" earlier in this thread and then say "as long as its legal youll do whatever it takes to win".

The problem with that is that Crawfords contract was voided because instead of reading the rules around here you are to busy flapping off.

You also have a SP on your team that I stayed quiet about that also has an illegal contact but I wanted you to keep him this year so that you couldnt complain that I didnt want to face you with him yada yada yada.....

Feel free to take a look at SP Vallis and his deal..... If thats not "ineptitude"......

I purposely did not make a long list of everyone who violated a league rule this year. There were actually over 1/4th of the teams in the league this year that had some form of rule infraction this season. The penalties for rule infractions were posted, and in every case I contacted the owners directly to discuss the penalty and apply them fairly. The Board of Directors know what penalties were involved as an oversight to make sure I'm not playing any favorites as well. Vallis has been taken care of previously.

I'm going to try to say the next thing in a very nice way because I do mean it as a suggestive hint.. I think that Anthony has alot of character and he presents himself and his team in a unique way. I feel that this league's smack talk is fun and people can get into it, but at some point it gets beyond smack talk and becomes just a distraction. I think Anthony deserves the right to feel strong or weak about his team just the same as anyone else does without every single post of his being met with smack talk. I guess what I am saying is smack talk is a lot more fun to read when it is good mannered and witty than when it is cruel by nature or just to be mean.

With tonight starting the 1982 offseason and free agency, lets try to see if we can make it all the way through 1982 without turning every thread into Anthony vs 4 or 5 other owners

Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote