Thread: 1984 Block
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 01:20 AM   #4
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I have some players I could use dealing to get a little breathing room in the ole cap. They are all pretty solid, particularly if you're looking for starting pitching. I would probably be willing to move them for a prospect or two, although I would definitely listen to a deal involving a low (or up to and equal to slaary of player being traded away) cost solid player who can play 2B, SS or 3B (particularly SS).

Here are the players:

SP Doyle Adams
SP Nori Kitamura
SP Domenic Shearer
RF Roy Sullivan

All of the above players are either in the last year of their deals (Adams, Kitamura), haven't reached free agency yet (Shearer), or have just one guaranteed year left (Sullivan, team option 1985 season). All are pretty much proven players, and will cost less than simialr free agent options.

PM me if interested. I will not be available Monday and Wednesday at deadline (as usual), but I will respond afterwards, and you all should see me Tuesday and Thursday.

Thanks!

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote