View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 10:37 AM   #373
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
I was not happy when Hannibal decided to support me on day 1......though I truly thought my play wasn't all as shocking as it seemed to everyone else.

Chief did a hell of a job staying in the game and off the radar for the most part.....of course I was in the crosshairs all game and the rolls just kept going my way so that ended up helping out the wolves, IMO.

Anyway, thanks to Pass for running the game, I'm sorry I didn't put as much into it as it deserved. See you guys in awhile.

It is not a done deal in my mind when someone supports someone else on day 1 that it must mean they are bad.. but that type of support usually drives me to ask the question Why? Since on day 1, only the wolves know anything about others, why would a villager go out of his way to support someone he supposedly knows nothing about.

I think on day 1, I wasn't as convinced about it as I was in day 2 (when I had said I was going to likely look at voting Hannibal and started looking closely at each of his posts). It wasn't the fact he was supporting you as much as the reasons for it just didn't feel like villager reasons to me. Of course Render also made me feel the same way though, and I still don't understand why he backed you all like he did. As best I could tell he backed you all more because he didn't trust me or understand my argument very well. That is why I feel I just didn't do a very good job of explaining my case in the limited time that i had I guess.

Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote