View Single Post
Old 11-28-2008, 01:32 PM   #2591
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeVic View Post
To each his/her own. I thought it was an enjoyable year for movies. Dark Knight, Iron Man, RockNRolla, Zack and Miri, and Role Models were all movies I'd watch at least a second time so that's good enough for me.

And Hell, I even saw "Tropic Thunder" twice in the theater (I think that's only the second movie I've ever done that for, yes, I did like it that much ).

"Dark Knight" was fabulous! I didn't like "Iron Man" as much as most, but it was definitely a decent film. "Wall-E" was brilliant! "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" was a very well done comedy. "Burn After Reading" was very funny. "Kung Fu Panda" was surprisingly hilarious. "Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay" was above average (but no where near the classic of H&K1). "Milk" is about to come out next week and everything I've read about it has been full of praise. "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" looks amazing from the trailers.

Add to that the 2nd Chronicles of Narnia movie, "Quantum of Solace", and "Pineapple Express", I'd say it was a pretty good year for the movies.

Last edited by ISiddiqui : 11-28-2008 at 01:34 PM.
ISiddiqui is offline   Reply With Quote