View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 08:48 PM   #282
hoopsguy
General Manager

So day 1 was a waste, at least the final votes. Maybe there is something to be found on votes on Lathum earlier, or trying to discern "known good" on the candidates. But obviously it ended as villager/villager.

If I was the seer I would take a longer look at the people who made the move over to Barkeep when it looked like he might be saved. I was mildly surprised to see as much of a swing as there was over to Chief Rum in the votes.

Going from memory, I believe that Jackal laid down a fairly late vote on Barkeep when the outcome was in doubt. So he probably deserves a fair amount of trust for this.

For the seer, I would start with the voters on Chief Rum in Post #258 when considering a scan. I do not think, for the reasons that Danny outlined, that I'm the best option here to scan but I'm fine if you want to do it. However, I would add Danny to the list to scan as he did switch his vote over to Chief Rum to break the tie just after Post #258.

So, the people I would be considering would be Heinz, Lathum, RendeR, and Danny. Personally, I do not have all of these guys rated equally but I'll wait to see what the deadline brings before trying to sort them out. I'm hoping we have the remaining wolves in that group. If not, good job by them of not over-reaching to try and save BK.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote