View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 07:47 PM   #1
Hannibal Lecter
High School JV

Hannibals Canibals! Deadline GAME OVER

Rolls will go out tomorrow afternoon, with deadline one being at 2PM (to accomodate west coasters) Thursday!!!

Let me know If i missed something in the rules

RULES

We will use a 24 hour system with a 2PM EST deadline. ITS IMPORTANT TO USE CONDIDTIONALS IF YOU WONT BE AROUND! (We can discuss the timeing)

Mafia is a game of lying, deceit, and mauling. Especially mauling.

Each day you will vote for one person to lynch. The player who receives the most votes will be killed. In the event of a tie the longest-held unchanged vote will break the tie. In this game, you may NOT choose to vote for "no lynch" instead of someone specifically.

Each night the Psychos will confer and submit one player they want to attack, and which Psycho will be committing the assault.

Undetermined number of agents and psychos to start the game.
Editing posts is forbidden.
There will be no quoting of of PM's received from the game director.
There will be no discussion of the game anywhere other than this thread.
PM's between Psychos are allowed whenever. You may PM me at anytime for questions, or during the night phase with night actions. PM's between anyone else are forbidden.

VOTING

Votes for a player should be submitted in bold, for example:

Vote The PATH12

You may switch your vote with the following format:

Unvote PATH12
Vote No Lynch

ROLES

Note that not all roles may be in the game.

Light Auras

Citizen - You are a regular person, you have no powers other than your vote in the group council. You win when the evil of the group is gone.

COP – You can protect anyone any day, you may not protect them on back to back days.

Psychologist – You may determine something about a persons psychology to determine if they are good or bad..

FBI agent – You can use your authority as a fedral agent to sway the crowd to lynch someone else.

Dark Auras

Psycho- You want to kill everyone. You win when there is a 1-1 correlation.

Wiild Bill - You are the leader of the Psychos. if you are caught, you can chose to take any one other player with you.

Last edited by Hannibal Lecter : 12-15-2008 at 01:01 PM.
Hannibal Lecter is offline   Reply With Quote