7. Orlando Magic (28-39)
6. Houston Rockets (26-40)
5. Minnesota Timberwolves (25-41)
4. Sacramento Kings (25-41)
3. Washington Wizards (25-42)
2. Milwaukee Bucks (23-46)
1. Oklahoma City Thunder (22-45)

2010 Draft Prospects

Here are the top five players according to my scouts.

1. SG Darius House - UTEP

House is still at the top of our scouts draft board. Now that it looks like I'm in the running for the #1 pick, I'm considering moving Durant back to SF, Green back to PF, and taking one of the SG's with the #1. We'll see. This guy looks too good to pass up.

2. SG Brent Beasley - Virginia

Here's a guy that shot up the boards as the season went on. He's an incredible shooter and is very good on defense as well. He has quick hands that make him tough to beat on defense.

3. SF Jess Warren - Georgia Tech

Warren probably isn't ready to step in and play a huge role but he has a ton of upside. He doesn't have a certain skill that pigeonholes him into a certain type of player. He does everything pretty well but not spectacular. I disagree with my scouts on Warren's board position, I think.

4. PG Randall McMillan - Notre Dame

Last update, we said that our scouts told us that this guys defense was putrid. They had a little change of heart and it doesn't look so bad anymore. He's a solid playmaker and a great shooter. On top of that, he has tremendous upside and our scout says he has the potential to be the next big superstar.

5. PG Abraham Finley - Arizona

Finley looks solid, but probably isn't a fit for our team. He's an amazing outside shooter but doesn't have the passing skills to be a dynamic PG. As I said before, this guy can't drive to the basket to save his life.

Last edited by JetsIn06 : 12-20-2008 at 03:27 AM.
JetsIn06 is offline   Reply With Quote