View Single Post
Old 12-24-2008, 11:42 PM   #134
JetsIn06
Pro Rookie

TRADE RUMOR

Antwan Jamison needs to go. When asked to rate his morale from 1-10, he responded, "Zero." He is unhappy and his play has reflected his feelings.

Getting rid of his $14,000,000 salary could be difficult though.

I talk to the 76ers, who could potentially want to trade defense for offense at the PF position. We put together a trade that would send Jamison in return for PF Drew Gooden and PG Louis Williams.

They counter, asking for our rookie PG Micoud and our 1st round pick. With the way we've been playing, I really don't want to give up my 1st rounder, especially for these guys.

I make it a 2nd rounder and throw in SF Fulton. I ask for 2nd year PF Leslie Romero in return as well to balance the cap issues. They decline.

I put next year's first in, add our SG Semenko, and ask for their SG Chris Douglas Roberts as well. They decline again.

I move on to the Nets, who also look like a possible partner. They have a huge surplus of PF's. Maybe I can take two, give them Jamison and another.

I can't come up with a deal, so I throw him on the trade block, take him out of the rotation, and pray that someone will take him off my hands.
JetsIn06 is offline   Reply With Quote