View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 03:50 PM   #599
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Our interest level is "relatively high" for most of these kids. However, even after the full court press, Sterley is only at a 77%. Pitt almost has him locked up. If they offer a scholarship, it is a done deal.

Time for me to start shifting targets to those 4 stars who are really interested in coming here as I need some quality guys this class and will focus more on dream guys once I get a solid base built.

Center Marion Peterson is showing the most interest, so he just jumped to the top of my list to work on even though I'm still learning about him. However, Rutgers is competing hard for the local kid.

None of the PG's out there want to come to my school which could be a disaster. Jimmie Dobbins from Queens, NY is the only quality kid showing some interest, so we shift a great deal of attention to him. He is a 4 star 5'10 158 pound player who is ranked 46th overall and 18th among PG"s.

I wonder if my location has any sway on these kids. Sylvester Hollis, a 4 star SG from Toronto is very interested in our team. I fly up there to meet with him and am amazed at his shooting. He just became a top priority. He is ranked 51st overall, 17th among SG's. He is 6'4 213 pounds.

SF Garrett Falls is very interested as well. He is a 6'6 210 pound player from Reading, PA. He is another great shooter at least from my visit up to his game. We have 15 teams we are fighting with for him including Rutgers and VCU.

Another week passes.. it is now going to be time to decide who to offer the early scholarships to...

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 12-30-2008 at 03:50 PM.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote