View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 06:36 PM   #621
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

It is dinner time, but I couldn't resist advancing and seeing the class rankings:

We've assembled a top 20 class!! Specifically our class grades out to 13th best with the 3 4 stars and 1 3 star player.

Then again, the rankings are screwy. Niagara is 112th despite getting the 5 star guy. Then again, their only other recruit is a 2 star player. Sheesh, I still can't believe they got such a highly ranked player who wasn't even immediately local.

The OOC schedule looks easy again except for the preseason tourney, but 1 or 2 good teams are in there and I don't touch it.

I decide to sim the ABL.. we just aren't good enough to get top recruits on demand yet, and I don't like taking advantage of the bonuses it gives if that is the only reason I'd be doing it. Plus, I admit I'm anxious to get a glimpse of my current new guys before I head downstairs for dinner (which will be ready in 3 minutes.)

First thing I realize as I look over the roster is that we are a senior laden team.. as a result I have 7 scholarships to offer this year!!!

Next thing I notice isthat I got a bonafide stud in Peterson and a very good freshman in Sockwell!!! We are going to be strong on the interior.. full roster report later tonight or more likely tomorrow.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote