View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 10:56 AM   #644
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Oh yeah, the #1 player in the class, SG Keena Dillon from Lafayette LA, signed with LSU on the 1st day possible. The 6'6 200 pound SG is amazing from 3 point range.

I look at a bunch of options, but it is time to reach for this last scholarship that I'm going to offer (going to keep 1 open for a possible transfer player.) I'm going to start scouting Damian Bruce, a 4 star SG from Australia who we've heard is a great shooter. The only knock on him is that he is short at 6'1. He is being considered for the scholarship..

Andres Crawford is a 4 star 6'5 SG from Flint Michigan who is supposed to be an excellent shooter. We take a closer look at him by sending my assistant out to watch a game of his.

We also start recruiting a very long shot. SG Clement Gabler from Los Angeles, CA is the #5 SG in the country. The 4 star SG led the ABL in scoring at just under 20 points per game.

Finally, we start looking more closely at Hal McGuire, a 6'4 4 star SG from Birmingham, Alabama who averaged 14.5 ppg and 7 apg in the ABL.

Edit to add: Chakowby was impressive in the ABL as well. I'm really excited to see what this kid can do for us. In the ABL, he averaged 13.4 ppg (20th among all scorers), 8 rpg, and 2 blocks per game.

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 01-10-2009 at 10:57 AM.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote