View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 07:44 AM   #464
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
FTR I've responded to CR's message. I hadn't because of the reasons I stated in the thread, namely my bad experience with that devil Alan T in the Marvel game.

I know BK is trying to clarify something here, so I will add a further clarification, so it doesn't reflect bad on me. He responded after I posted the above posts last night, so I was not being untruthful in stating he had not responded at that time. He has since.

Regardless, BK's reasoning to me, IMO, is entirely consistent with what he stated in his thread, and I have no issue with it, nor do I think anyone else should. As I told him in my PM, I think it's a useful tool for us to use to try to weed out wolves and to run by theories, but there is certainly the chance we're not who we say we are. I don't trust him more than anyone else in the game, nor do would I guess he does me, so the value of roommate PMing is certainly questionable at best.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote