View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 07:41 AM   #294
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
OK, I'm in general agreement with Passacaglia's point that faking the walls would be a pretty monstrous red flag. Question I've got for others - do we still want to put some other resources on the walls or just leave them for him to finish?

There are a total of 12 shifts for Artwork + Carpentry, which we should be able to cover between the remaining 14 players (two dead, Pass = 2 walls, PB = 2 votes) pretty easily.

I'm also thinking that given these numbers most players should be voting today.

Just leave them to Pass to finish. If they don't get finished we know he faked it and an easy vote. If he doesn't fake them, we achieve that goal anyways. Adding more people just complicate the issue and reduce the amount of people able to work elsewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurdueBrad View Post
Barkeep's e-mail sheds more light on what happened with Alan. As for angling for the tie-breaker, no deal. I got my vote in because today is going to be a crazy day (new semester starts, ultrasound [not for me, but the wife] in the afternoon and that's in the city) so I don't know how much I'll be around.

All of that being said, I'm not trying to frame Alan for anything and I think BK's post confirms that. I am sticking with where I'm at, even if it costs me my life. There is nothing super regarding my nature, it does not fit me to A T.

I haven't caught up on the thread yet as you can guess. If Barkeep put my wrong totals up there, I can't fault you for being misled about it so I won't be retaliating. Voting for me is not a helpful move for the village however, and putting your vote out first thing I think is still a mistake unless you were trying to get the tiebreaker for some reason. That said, I doubt I'll retaliate at you today and am looking at other possibilities.

I'm out until tonight.

Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote