View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 05:53 PM   #454
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
Who knows, like I said hopefully it turns out alright. I just don't see a wolf pushing so hard for Telle and revealing when they could probably night kill her.

I do agree than Real Deal's style isn't helping his argument, but I am ignoring that and simply going on who I think is more likely based on what we know.

All we know is what people are saying, there is nothing to verify anyones claims. realdeal's explanation of his activities yesterday are about as convoluted a story as I've ever heard on here. its disjointed and makes no real sense.

I'm a little perplexed at the thought that Telle is an angel(whichever one) and realdeal is falsly revealing as micah to try and draw out the real micah so they can whammy 2 angels in 3 days.

thats why I'm more willing to give telle another day on the trusted side right now. If we lynch micah and he's telling the truth, then we have telle dead to rights tomorrow without any real question.

If we lynch micah and he's a demon, then we have You, DT and a couple others to look much closer at.
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote