View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 02:27 PM   #675
RealDeal
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeheinz72 View Post
First, it's worth noting that you and Alan are the two people I'm putting the most trust in this game (I said that earlier).

With that said though, I just want to make sure I have this right. Basically you want all of us to vote for hoops, but you guys don't want to do it and you don't want to tell us why we should.

I'm not ruling out that I'd still do it, but uhm, yeah that seems a tad needy

We want you to vote for Hoops, we believe he is a demon. We would prefer not to have to use our votes to do it because we have parallel goals which are in the interests of the humans and angels. We would rather spend our turns building spiritual health than voting, but we will use our turns to vote if necessary.

As far as reasons, remember that angels can talk amongst themselves and with Gabriel. Gabriel, however, is very restricted in what they can say because they have access to Lucifer, and all of Gabriel's communications go through Barkeep to ensure they are legal. Alan and I, however, knowing this, are able to make some conclusions based on certain interactions in the game thread and in angel chat. Sometimes what a person doesn't say reveals as much as what they do say.

We don't have hard 100% proof, but felt strongly enough we are right to make the recommendation to everyone that Hoops is the person we think should be lynched tonight.
RealDeal is offline   Reply With Quote