View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 11:45 PM   #93
DrAFTjunkie
H.S. Freshman Team

I blew off a girl (I'll spare the name) who I saw on MTV years later--minor celeb, big name indie, but minor overall. She was intimidating intellectually and even more so talent-wise (I'm a musician myself) and undoubtedly way too much woman for me, but the fact that I could have potentially been one of her "fuck you" songs haunts me to this day. Who knows? Maybe I was. I did walk out on one of her sets after promising to help her load up and let her buy me drinks.

Other than her, I've met, among others, Billy Joel (very cool), Dave Matthews (trying to be invisible), James Taylor (the fucking man, albeit a strange one) and King Kong Bundy, who was coll enough to play video games with me in a hotel in Fla. right after he jobbed to Hogan at one of the mid 80's Wrestlemanias. It was the one that they fought in that weird blue steel cage. And I went to middle school with Joey MacIntyre from NKOTB. He was a whiney bitch and used to cheat at schoolyard games. Years later, after he was who he was, a friend of mine beat his ass senseless for calling his girl the "n" word. Serves him right..."god" must've been watching those freeze tag games.
DrAFTjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote