View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 09:32 AM   #1
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

The Unoffical FOFC-WW RPG Rules - The Dungeon! Q&A Thread

Hello all and welcome to the next game of werewolf. With the previous game's stasis, I am going ahead and posting the rules to the next game.

This thread is for two purposes. Firstly, it will outline the rather extensive rules to this game. Secondly, it will give you an opportunity to ask questions and get answers prior to us beginning.

This is not the actual game thread, nor is it a sign up thread. Those will be coming later.

One note of warning - the rules are large but I think, once you see them, you'll agree that they are pretty grokkable. Similarly, the time commitments will be both similar to those in a normal WW game and disssimilar to them as well. More on that later. I anticipate that this game will take longer than a normal WW game, and after a couple of weeks, if someone else would like to start a more traditional WW game while we are winding this one down, that would be fine with me.

I am going to begin posting the rules.

One more thing - do not post what class/race you intend to take. First of all, I can only take the first 20 players, so you might not even make the cut, and secondly, I don't want anyone to be forced into a class or race by the group - I want each player to choose their own playing style, and choose a class/race combination that fits them.

Thanks!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote