View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 11:16 PM   #26
kingnebwsu
College Benchwarmer

I don't watch that many movies...but I can tell you exactly what the movie was about, where I saw it, who I saw it with, and probably even a quote or two from it.

I also remember weird little things that my friends don't remember. This married couple I hang out with...the first time we hung out was when I invited them to a Wright State basketball game with me, my then-girlfriend, and my roommate. We played Miami (OH) and we lost a heartbreaker and I was really bummed at the end of the game. It really threw them because they're not sports fans & they don't get how "we" are But anyway, we all went to Friday's afterward and my roommate & I were talking about how awesome XBox Live was. My buddy bought an XBox on the way home.

I recounted this whole story to them a few months ago and he & his wife both gave me a blank stare. They couldn't recall any of it.

Another funny thing was when I cleaned out my coat like a week after I told them that story...I still had my ticket stub from that game in my pocket. Ahhhh, memories
kingnebwsu is offline   Reply With Quote