View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 01:39 AM   #232
Radii
Head Coach

I earned 5000 legacy points this year. Too bad that didn't trigger when I first eclipsed that mark, but rather waited til the end of the season. Regardless, that's another point next year!

Incoming Recruiting Classes

1. Mississippi State
2. Duke
3. Seton Hall
4. Arizona
5. Stanford
6. Florida
7. Villanova
8. USC
9. Oklahoma State
10. Baylor

Ohio lands the #50 recruiting class in the nation!!!! Some of the A-10 schools are in that range, and Saint Mary's was 58th, but we have the top mid-major class this year.

Wow, Bethune-Cookman out of the MEAC had a top 70 class.

Akron pulled in a class ranked around 90th... 1 3* and 3 2* recruits. The MAC is horrible at recruiting apparently.

Ball State is listed around 140th or so with 3 3* guys. Akron's 3* guy must be a damn good one?

Scheduling

I make a tougher schedule this year. I am hosting Rhode Island out of the A-10, travelling to Virginia Tech and UNC in the ACC, and going to play Cincinnati in the Big East. I'm also hosting VCU, the top mid-major team from last season.

I'm playing in the Orange County Shootout on November 17th. This is actually not a terrible tournament and could be pretty good for us. We'll play New Orleans out of the Sun Belt to open this up. Other mid-major competition includes Southern Illinois, while the tournament is headlined by Arkansas out of the SEC and Pac 10 powerhouse(and preseason #5) UCLA.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote