View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 11:46 AM   #10
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by wade moore View Post
I did recruiting this morning and was looking at the Miami Roster.

It's insane that they have such a bad record. They've just had a very tough schedule. This is the most talented team I've ever faced - they have multiple guys in the 90's and several in the high 80's. I beat VT with some miracles and the roster wasn't quite as good, so this will be a tough win.

On the recruiting front - I hope my record this year will help next year. I'm clearly a large step behind most of the rest of the humans at this stage. I have two commits - a 4* and a 3*. The one 5* I had a shot with committed elsewhere. I have a chunk of 4*'s (maybe 6?) that I have a very good shot at, but then it's all about the 3*'s. My recruiting class will be a clear step from the other humans, but a clear step above last year. So, again, I'm hoping that my record this year will make next year quite a bit better for me.

My biggest concern is I had a TON of key seniors graduating. I have some very large dropoffs in talent with those seniors leaving.

Your prestige will go up, which attracts better recruits.

Make sure you keep stockpiling your recruiting board too. Plenty of 4*s and 3*s out there with no offers. That's how I load up near the end.
DeToxRox is offline   Reply With Quote