View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 01:00 AM   #288
Radii
Head Coach

Our next game kicks off the Daylight Bowl tournament. Its a 4 team tournament so we'll play two games. I decide to sim the first one, since its against a team now in the top 10. UNLV is #8 in the nation and is 8-0. They're rated 85 OVR and have 3 individual players in their starting lineup rated higher than anyone on my team.

UNLV 82
Ohio 71

Heh, not bad. Sessoms leads us with 15, House and Delic with 14 each.

Our second game is against a Marshall team that we're slightly favored against. I'll play that one.

We have some good news as both Lamkin(backup SG) and Watson (maybe starting center) are both healthy again and ready to return to action. That gives us a full 10 man rotation again. I decide to return Watson to the starting lineup along with Delic. Watson is the best rebounder on the team and I want him out there.

Finally, in early player development news, Delic, Cooper and House have all developed enough to gain a point in their overall rating number. Delic is now rated 78 OVR, Cooper 76, and House 74. They are our 3 top rated players(with 3 guys at 73 OVR behind them).

Delic has made gains notably in offensive awareness, close range shooting and shooting in traffic(up to 90!)

Cooper has gained notably in defense(85 now!), 3 point shooting(76), offensive and defensive awareness.

House has gained a point of speed, vertical, ball handling and defensive rebounding.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote