View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 07:18 PM   #287
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Interesting. Probably because work kept me from being around the "day to day" posting in past games, I don't specifically remember a style for PB in these situations. It's quite possible he was just okay with being lynched, too, since he knew he wasn't a wolf. But there is something to what you're saying here.

One thing that has me sketchy a little on you, though, is that you so quickly piled on the third vote on Abe, today. I think what you have here is plausible, but I admit I have been trying to resolve that out of the gate vote run on Abe all day. Just doesn't settle right.

My vote was only going on Abe today because of the PB connection (as I said, that is exactly the way I had played when I had that type of role, voting early on a wolf with a reason given which was crafted to not give anyone else a reason to vote for that person to try to prevent a pile on). I don't have enough reason for it to go anywhere else. As for the number of the vote it was on Abe, that is merely due to the time I was on and not knowing if I could get back on today (I missed all of yesterday due to work and sleep).
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote