View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 10:24 PM   #62
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Week 14 - We lose 17-21 to the Redskins. Backup RB Rod Seto pounded in the ball for a TD, and David Lefluer caught our other score. McDaniel had 108 yards on 18 carries. Allard went 20 of 33 for 186, 1 TD and no picks. McSwain continues to have these one sack games, and today was another. O’Dwyer had 4 KRB. Hildreth and Madison are back next week.

Week 15 - We defeat the Raiders 20-6. Monty Swift had a 75 yard receiving play for a score, and McDaniel plunged it in from 2 yards out. MVP was Darius with a pick. Madison, in his return from injury, got another. Bertsch and Brackens each had a pair of sacks. CJ Luciano, my backup C had four KRB. McDaniel had 78 yards on 22 carries. Allard tossed the ball 26 times, completed it 16, 212 yard and a 1:1 ratio. Hildreth is injured again and again I toss him on the inactive list. Sigh.

Week 16 - 36-14 over Seattle. LB Jude Waddy picked up a blocked punt and ran it in for a score. Three times this season we’ve scored after a blocked punt. David LeFleur got a 16 yard TD. Lethon Flowers got a pick and returned it 47 yards for a score. Mare had 5 Fgs. That means we had three scores, on one offense, one on defense, and one on special teams. That’s nice. Flowers was Game MVP with his pick, 7 tackles and two passes defensed. Brackens notched another pair of sacks. Warming up for the playoffs, I see. Sam Madison had a pick as well. McDaniel had 53 yards on 11 carries. Allard was knocked out early and Geiger came on. He had 14 of 36 for 213 and a 1:1 ration. LeFleur had 97 yards on 6 catches, Swift had 97 yards on 6 catches, and Graham had 106 yards on 5 catches.

We are guaranteed the top spot in the playoffs.

Week 17 - We win 37-24 over the NFC East champion Giants. David LeFleur caught two TDs. Marvin Graham also caught two passes for scores. McDaneil was 56 for 16. Allard was 26 of 41 for 247 and a 4:1 ratio. Flowers and Madison had picks. Corbin the LB had a sack and a half. Page had 4 KRB. Unfortunately, Monty Swift went down with a torn thumb ligament, it drops his stats a bit. I toss him on IR. I sign Bart Lyons to be my 5th receiver for the playoffs. Dunnigan will be starting. I hope he can take us home.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote