View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 02:53 PM   #80
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Week 1 - We lose in OT 13-16 in the first week to Denver. Backup TE Buddy Gardner caught our lone TD. Taylor got injured so Vince McDaniel got us 68 on 16 carries. Allard was 18 of 36 for 195, 1 TD and no picks. Collier and Castillo notched sacks. A poor game, and we must and will do better.

Week 2 - We win 21-14 vs. the Chiefs. Monty Swift and Fred Taylor caught TD passes. Derrick Alexander caught a 2 pt conversion late in the 4th. Ray Lewis was Game MVP with 14 tackles, one of which was a sack. Wade had 4 KRB. Taylor had 85 yards on 17 carries. Allard was 21 of 32 for 256 and a 2:1 ratio.

Week 3 - We defeat the Lions 20-14. Marvin Graham caught a 20 yard score. Vince McDaniel had a 5 yard run for the other. Dwayne Rudd was Game MVP with 14 tackles. Allard had one of his worst days ever. A fumble and 3 picks. Taylor had 48 yards on 13 carries. Madison got a pick and Collier a sack.

Brackens is injured for a few weeks. I pull him.

Week 4 - We lose to the undefeated Bears 17-23. Dennis King got a fumble and returned it for a score, and Marvin graham had our lone offensive score. Ray Lewis was game MVP with 17 tackles and a pick. Allard had 316 yards on 19 completions for a 1:1 ratio. Graham had his first 100+ yard of the season with 111 yards.

Week 5 - BYE WEEK. It’s too early in the season though. I’d have preferred it later, like it was for the first several seasons.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote