View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 10:15 AM   #349
RendeR
Coordinator

Well the Bengals and Titanics ended up facing one another in the first round of the playoffs...for the THIRD straight season!!! GAH and the weaker Bengals won! They then went on to lose in the second round. So two of three teams that had saolid seasons got knocked off right away.

The Cincinnati River Rats who played so poorly they got relegated to Level 2 this season dominated their league and then went on to WIN MY FIRST METRO CUP!!!!!!!

WOOOOOHOOOO WEEEEEEEEE are the CHAAMPIONS MY FRiendss..........

Its nice to finally win one after being a finalist so many times.

The Galactians got knocked off in the finals of their level 1 league and then got promoted to level 2.

So now I await the results of the ending of seasons so I can dig into the offseason work. The Galacticans needed nothing but some draft picks so they're on their way in a new level 2 league.

The Buffalo Bengals might well fall totally apart right now. We're hard on the cap and we've got 5 or 6 stud players ready to get new contracts and its just not going to happen. This team will fail miserably in its next league and most likely get relegated back to Level 2 as well.

The River Rats will most likely get Elevated back into level 3, lets hope they can maintain their solid play.

The Titanics are an enigma. Great players, solid Goaltending, just not winning the big games. *shrug* They're also in the best shape offseason wise. With only 3 players up for contracts and one of them I will not be retaining which opens up the cap space to resign the other two. Life is Good in Titanic land.
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote