View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 06:38 PM   #325
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
And I rarely if ever vote you day 1, don't get all pissy because I questioned something you did on day 1, especially considering you get more slack then anyone day 1 based on your schedule ( I know you don't expect it, but you do get it).

As for bullying, I apologized if I came off that way, but you have played this game with me for 5 years almost, You should know that when I get a vote against me I am always going to go after that person.

The term bullying is very negative, it makes it seem like I was acting the way Render used to act.

lol...come now, Lathum, you're telling me not to get pissy? Hello, double standard. I guess it;s okay for you to gun after someone if they vote for you, but heaven forbid anyone else not like you coming after them.

I don't view bullying in so negative a tone. It is what it is. Render went into massive histrionics. You're nowhere near that, and Render's old reactions were well beyond bullying.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote