View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 05:13 PM   #619
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
I personally feel that Lathum should remain in the game and that this subject should be put to rest. I have received PM's saying the same. Hopefully we can get back to the business at hand, which is either ridding the office of Insiders or Downsizing (depending on which side of the fence you sit on).

Yeah, I'm sticking around.

I think there was a misinterpretation of my mentioning why I spoke to others about it.

I asked others about it on AIM because I wanted to be sure I wasn't being an ass. I don't see how this effects who votes for whom and why. We have people who live together that play and I know for a fact Pass and I have spoken during games about how an individule may be acting within a game. I just felt calling me out on it was a hypocritical move by some. My bringing it up was in defense of my actions after Pass referenced it yet again this morning and was not meant to be intergrated as part of the game. I still don't see how anyone can interpret it otherwise but obviously I was wrong.

I would just as soon let it go until after the game. If anyone feels a line was crossed I am truly sorry.

As far as the new guys go we have been playing together for 5 years and sometimes shit pops up but it rarely if ever carries over from game to game.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote