View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 07:19 PM   #572
Radii
Head Coach

Incoming Recruits

On my team screen I'm excited, but not surprised, to see Jimenez inserted into the CPU's starting lineup for me.

Quincy Jimenez - 6'3" 203 lbs - 76 OVR

Santiago, McCully, and Bright all came in 76 OVR too i think, that seems to be a good number for me. Also a good number is 84. That's the number of Jimenez's 3 point rating. He's slow, a poor defender, but a potentially great offensive player. C potential, could be better but he'll improve into the 80s.

PG Javier Santos - 6'3" 183 lbs - 71 OVR

A little disappointing. He'll be a very good passer and could develop into a good ball handler as well, but he just isn't going to be a big scorer and his 79 rated defense is lower than I'd hoped to see. He'll probably redshirt while McCully and Barker get the PG minutes.

PF Zachary Hogan - 6'11" 225 lbs - 70 OVR

I got the rebound numbers I hoped for. 83 orb/86 drb. 75 blocked shot rating is great to open up, he'll need a lot of work on his post play, and will likely be a moderate scorer at best. C- potential.

C Bernell Roberts - 6'10" 252 lbs - SO - 66 OVR

Roberts will never start, that's for sure. 80 drb and 69 blocked shots is about all I can say here. C potential so its not going to grow a ton either.

Not the best overall class in the world, but Jimenez is exciting and I've snagged a guy who could be a double double guy later in his college career in Hogan with those rebound numbers.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote